List Fields and clickLine

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Thu Jun 28 09:02:25 EDT 2007

Ken,

Thanks for this. I was looking for some sort of deselect line thing
and hadn't found hilitedLines. I'll make my first foray into the land
of Bugzilla.

With setting hilitedLines to empty I still see a brief flicker when I
click and release just below the last line and it is still possible
to click in exactly the right spot so that a click and drag will
highlight the lines as you move up and down the list. So, I put the
hilitedLines to empty in my mouseUp handler, too, so the user knows
to try again.

I also tried placing the clickLine in a variable and trapping for it
in the mouseMove, mouseStilldown, or dragMove, but none of them
really eliminates the problem -- the selected line just flickers as
you move up and down the list. I couldn't think of other options. If
you know of something else I could try, please let me know.

take care,
randy hengst
On Jun 28, 2007, at 12:32 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com