Linux and After

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Wed Jun 27 23:46:17 EDT 2007

A few of my hopes:

1. Rev have committed themselves to substantiating their support for
Linux which began about 2 years ago. Quite right. No self-respecting RAD
programming system can do without it nowadays. I hope that release 2.9
that is planned to actualize Linux is the best release ever.

2. Thereafter, I hope that Rev's production becomes regularized and is
therefore more comfortable for those doing the production.

3. I hope that fewer bugs are produced and that beta testing is quicker
and simpler for everyone.

4. I hope that bugfixes can be returned to users as soon as they are ready.

5. I hope that documentation is even more complete, so that users
(especially new ones) can maintain their dignity by not having to ask
for personal help regarding simple fundamentals.

6. I hope that Rev's product is as successful in the future as we all
know it has the potential to be.

7. I hope that as a result of achieving the above, discussion about
these aspects will no longer be necessary.

Bob