character to justify text

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jun 27 15:40:01 EDT 2007

We're good here. Just NW of us received 19 inches of rain in 8 hours or so.
Wow. Texas weather is funny. Mostly by now all the grass is brown from lack
of rain, but this year we've finally gotten caught up. Good for the
livestock and pastures. Sounds like Jerry's alright too as he's SE of us and
has already emailed me today. Thanks for your concern, Stephen.