Beautiful Transcript, er, Rev, ugly JavaScript?

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Jun 27 02:22:54 EDT 2007

Not sure if this helps you but...

Back in 1997 I made a web app with javascript:

http://ezpzapps.com/dfe    then click on the  'Wrap 1' button in the
top group.

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
<!-- Hide the script from old browsers --
function calc(form) {
	//All rights reserved. copywrite protected by jim sims 12/4/1997
contact jimsims at simcor.com
form.result.value=(((Math.sin(eval((form.expr.value)/2)*Math.PI/
180.0))*((form.tension.value)*4)) + ((form.roll.value)*(Math.cos(eval
(form.angA.value)*Math.PI/180.0))))/2; }
// --End Hiding Here -->
</script>

Maybe my javascript could have been written better   :-/    but the
calculation in the MetaCard desktop version was much, much easier to
figure out.

sims