Cached by Google

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Jun 26 23:27:52 EDT 2007

Dave,

You should post more carefully exactly what it is you are trying to say.
Your quote below:

On 6/26/07, Dave <dave at looktowindward.com> wrote:

> What a load of twaddle! If you put something on the internet then
> unless otherwise stated it's in the Public Domain.

Is very different from your later assertion:
"if you put something on a Public
Website, it *WILL* be cached and/or archived and there is very little
(if anything) you or anyone else can do to stop it!"

These are two separate matters, which should not be construed to mean the
same thing. You can certainly download my applications from Altuit.com, but
the are *CERTAINLY NOT* in the Public Domain.

I believe that is the point Scott was making when he asked you to review the
copyright codes for countries. It's important to be clear about what it is
are intending to communicate.

-Chipp