character to justify text

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Jun 26 22:16:43 EDT 2007

Hi JB,

I've noticed with interest your fixation on this "problem" of full
justification. Though I appreciate your attention to detail, I must
admit that of all the things that need to be done with software, full
justification of text is probably on the bottom of the "features
list". You've expressed your "wants"; now I'd drop it and go on to
more productive things if I were you. Frankly, almost all of the
"possibilities" that have been discussed are pretty "crazy", and
would probably cause you more problems down the line.

Just my opinion,

Joe Wilkins