Striped Background in OS X Revisited

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Tue Jun 26 11:22:11 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

My apologies for asking a question I asked a couple of years ago but
I'm curious to know if anything has changed in this regard in the
newest version of Revolution.  Is there an easy way, other than
pasting an image, to set a stack's background to the OS X stripes?  I
have opened a new main stack and set the stack's background pattern
and colour to empty, and I have done the same for the stack's only
card.  This doesn't work; it's still white.  What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

	Gregory