WEB 2.0 and iPhone Dev

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jun 25 21:55:42 EDT 2007

thats why our apps will only run when the iPhone is connected to a data
network, may it be wifi, bluetooth, edge, gsm or whatever....
only services, no apps... maybe with google gears we will have some kind of
hope... I don't know. I think without a proper SDK, I'll don't try
developing for it.

andre