Documentation - Wiki

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Jun 24 12:50:14 EDT 2007

>OK - I have not been following this thread too closely - but WikiPedia is
>not the place for this - I am pretty sure they won't allow it (its not free
>wiki space). Also MediaWiki does not yet have a good enough API to allow for
>the wiki to be properly "embedded" into the RevIde. If you want to do this
>robustly and you want another team member I'm in :)

David,

Richmond moved the Wiki and I've already made a contribution :-)  Any
and all suggestions and additions are welcome :-)  I wonder if the
Wiki allows it to be separated into different pages?

This link will take you to the wiki and allow you to create and edit
pages, add to discussions, and upload files.
https://richmondsrevolution.pbwiki.com/shared.php?aph=75d625211c6682d4fcc4d0770f0d72cb6f5f9e18

Shari
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games