Documentation - Wiki

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Jun 24 12:20:21 EDT 2007

>Wow!
>
>Thanks Shari!
>
>Went all colourful; not sure how good this is?
>
>sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

I didn't color anything, Richmond.  Maybe it's a built in Wiki thing?

Nor did I create links as we don't have the sections to link to yet :-)

But it's a beginning, and I support the effort.

People contribute code to the list all the time, and that code is
eventually lost among dozens of posts in the archives.

I think a wiki is an excellent idea.  And eventually, it can become
the be-all for both newbies and experienced coders.

Shari
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games
BIackjack Gold