Documentation and Parental Cruelty

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Jun 23 17:25:51 EDT 2007

>Has anyone seen a good set of docs for which one size fits all?  (Other
>than Danny Goodman's books, that is) ;-)
>
>Judy

Well yes... by Winkler, Kamins and our very own Jeanne DeVoto :-)

Hypertalk 2.2 was the BEST documentation I've ever encountered.  Of
course, it did not come with Hypercard.....   It gave full
instructions, never assuming that you already knew something.  It
gave detailed examples and explained things very nicely.

I haven't looked at it in a long while, but I'd imagine that a good
bit of it is still relevant for Transcript.

Shari
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games
BIackjack Gold