Colorizing List Fields

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Jun 23 09:40:59 EDT 2007

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:02:41 +1000, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> However, the blue background for line 2 only covers the actual text,
> it doesn't fill the line.

Right - to fill a complete line, my recommendation is to use two list
fields; the one in front is transparent (opaque=false), and the one in
back is opaque. For every line of text in the front field, make a line
of text in the back field that is all spaces (all the way across and a
little beyond the right margin of the back field). Then, set the
HTMLText of any of the lines in the back field to the color you want as
we've discssed previously. It's a bit of a hack, but it works...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/