Windows menubar line

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jun 22 13:41:46 EDT 2007

Devin Asay wrote:
> I've looked for this but can't find it. Is there a simple way to
> create a Windows-style 3-D-ish line that separates the menu from the
> rest of the window? (I.e., the line under the menubar, not the
> separators within individual menus.)

Here's a script from the MC IDE which uses a button's threeD property
for this:

on mouseUp
   if the width of the selobj > the height of the selobj
   then set the height of the selobj to 2
   else set the width of the selobj to 2
   set the hilitedButtonName of group "Style" to the "Rectangle"
   setproperty "style","rectangle"
end mouseUp

--
  Richard Gaskin