AW: Again - Player/Image Object "always buffer" Problems

chris bohnert chris at altuit.com
Fri Jun 22 10:41:05 EDT 2007

Hi Dave,

Deep breathing...it helps;-)

Tiemo was saying that your case is pretty clearly an issue of the unintended
consequences of different parts of code interacting.  Asking for someone to
look at the code most likely won't reveal the bug because they have no
context for the other interactions that are taking place in your code.

I realize you must have a very complex set of interactions, but is there any
way to remove some of them and then start adding them back in until you find
the one that triggers the combination with alwaysBuffer to cause the crash?

--
cb