How to determine bug severity level?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Jun 21 13:51:39 EDT 2007

Stephen,

you need to read what I wrote more carefully. What I said was said
"strongly", but not to the extent that you have interpreted it. And I
didn't "spew" out anything, other than stating that I agreed with
what Michael had said. There was no "venom" in any of my comments.
Plus, I've learned over the years that sometimes the "squeaky-wheel"
is the only way to go. I, personally, have no complaints with the
performance, but if the situation as Michael stated is correct, it is
not very healthy. Once again, IMHO. If you've followed any of what
I've been doing since joining the Rev List, you would know that I am
anything but Rev's harshest of critics. There appear to be two
schools of thought about Rev's recent performance regarding bug
fixes. I have no reason to join either side.

Joe Wilkins