RunRev updates [was RunRev 2.8.1.470]

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Thu Jun 21 09:31:58 EDT 2007

From: "Shari" <shari at gypsyware.com>

> Working on four very critical updates.  Vista broke my registration sytem
> so every proggy I've got out there for Windows is now virtually
> unsellable.

Ah!  Good old Vista.  Don't you just love how it turns the tables on logic?
Windows boxes were always supposed to be "personal computers" under the
users control (put stuff where I want to put it).  Now it's all rules and to
heck with the user.  Of course this was done to improve security - but hang
on - how come there are all those exploits available the week Vista hit the
shelves?  Guhg!  Honestly.  I wish Microsoft would swallow it's pride and
take a look at what's been done in respect of OSX and....   Oh who am I
kidding?  <g>

Scott Kane