RunRev updates [was RunRev 2.8.1.470]

huthaifa alqeisi huthaifa_alqeisi at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 01:18:50 EDT 2007

dear sir/madam
  please please please please delete my e-mail from your database
  i think some one add me to your database by mistake so all your e-mails sent to my e-mail.
  regards

  huthaifa alqeisi
  DUBAI- UAE

Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
  J. Landman Gay wrote:

>>> In Rev's Help menu: Check for updates.
>>
>> That explains it.... I use the Metacard IDE, which doesn't have this
>> menu item :-)
>>
>> Is there anyplace online one can check manually?
>
> Not that I know of, for minor updates. The bigger ones make a splash on
> the web site. I think the only recourse is to open the Rev IDE once in a
> while and check, or else keep an eye on the list.

I get email notification. Am I just special, or is there a general
announcement list Rev uses for such things?

As for updates, maybe we should add a "Check for Updates" to MC. Extra
bonus point if there's also an option in Prefs to check automatically on
startup.

Maybe Shari could find time to contribute that to the open source IDE? :)

--
Richard Gaskin
Managing Editor, revJournal