[slightly [OT]] A little Help removing Galaxy

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 23:29:05 EDT 2007

On 6/21/07, Len Morgan <len-morgan at crcom.net> wrote:

> I know this isn't the Galaxy support forum but I seem to have trouble
> getting through the Basecamp system they use for support.

After Rev and Galaxy start up, in the Galaxy bar click on the  Galaxy link
on the right to bring up the  General Preferences. You'll find a button that
says "Remove Galaxy".  Before this you can just try unselecting all the
options to see that helps. You just have a little Galaxy button left when
you want to re-click the options you want.

HTH