RunRev 2.8.1.470

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Jun 20 17:11:09 EDT 2007

On Jun 20, 2007, at 1:44 PM, Dave wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am having loads of trouble with version RunRev 2.8.1.470, apart
> from the strange the problems with the player object, this version
> frequently crashes for no apparent reason. For instance I double-
> clicked the player object in the IDE to get its property inspector
> and  it crashed with expected quite. Sometime setting properties
> (like alwaysBuffer) causes the same crash.
>
> It seems worse than the previous version to me, is any one else
> experiencing these kinds of problems?

It's been rock-solid for me, most stable version since v. 2.6.1. But
then, I haven't been doing intensive work with players or images
since it was released.

BTW, have you checked for updates recently? There is a 2.8.1 gm-2,
build 471 available. Don't know if it addresses any of these issues.

Regards,
Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University