[slightly [OT]] A little Help removing Galaxy

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Wed Jun 20 17:01:02 EDT 2007

Len,

To be sure that the problem isn't Galaxy, you should consider installing
a fresh copy of Revolution and testing the problem you are experiencing
in your copy of Rev with Galaxy.

This way if there is a problem with your code (and I'm not saying there
is) then you don't have to risk causing further problems with your
current Revolution installation.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software

Compress photos easily with JPEGCompress
www.dreamscapesoftware.com