Debugging Hint?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 10:29:04 EDT 2007

It seems something unexpected is happening.

Can you set the property from the message box?
Does this happen in every instance?
Can you "put the uCurrObj of me into msg"? and get something that can be
evaluated/ (that is, non-binary?)

Try 'exit to top', since the calling handler may be expecting a 'result' and
stumble (I don't know the code calling hierarchy)

Try 'return empty' instead of 'exit unselectObjects'
Try 'answer the long id of me' instead of 'exit unselectObjects'

Just ideas.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas