[ANN] Updates to the Rev IDE - Inspector

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Jun 20 07:19:01 EDT 2007

On 20 Jun 2007, at 12:08, Shao Sean wrote:

>> That's great! Is RunRev going to include the fixes in releases? If
>> not, it's going to be hard to keep up to date and a lot of people
>> won't bother.
>
> Who knows if Rev will or not - I BCC'd them on the original post,
> so hopefully they do. Some of the fixes I submitted the patch code,
> but after a couple of builds it was never merged in. Also some of
> the other bugs are long-standing so I don't think there's going to
> be a problem with my updates being out of date ;-)

I really hope they do include them. This situation reminds me of when
I first got involved with Unix. We would get a release that had
*loads* of bugs in it, we'd fix some of them and send the fixes back.
Then the next release all the old bugs (plus a few new ones) were all
back again. We did this over and over again until eventually we just
gave up. Seemed like a giant waste of time.

Thanks again, I'll try out your changes as soon as I get a couple of
spare minutes.

All the Best
Dave