Application Speakable Items

kevin trancepacific at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:09:08 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I was hoping someone could help me to solve a dilemma. I can't seem to
get my application made in Rev to respond to speakable items placed in
the appropriate folder in the "Application Speakable Items" folder. I
noticed an earlier poster also had trouble with this. The same
AppleScript files work as speakable items with other non-Rev
applications so it would seem as if this is a bug on the Revolution
side of things. I am running 2.7.4 -- can anyone verify if this has
been fixed in 2.8.1 or if there is another solution? I would truly
appreciate any help!

Many thanks,

Kevin