Revolution Freezing

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 22:28:19 EDT 2007

Hey,  Lately, I have been able to freeze Revolution a lot more than I would
like too.  It dies almost every 5 minutes.  I haven't been able to track
down the problem, because it always happens when I have my whole development
environment open.  I haven't submitted a bug report yet, because I don't
know what causes it, although I have noticed it is mostly likely to freeze
when I look away, or switch to another application.  Just barely I
discovered something odd about these freezes.  If I go into Activity
Monitor, then double click on the Revolution process (which shows up as "not
responding") to pull up its info, Revolution magically starts working!  What
does this mean?  If no error dialogs show up, can I assume is a problem with
the Revolution Engine, and not with my stack?  Anybody's experience or
advice would be greatly appreciated.

  Thank You,
     Bridger Maxwell
     www.FieryFerret.com