Problem with Library Stack

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Mon Jun 18 14:44:58 EDT 2007

Hi,

Playing around, changed it so the "go" command is issues before the
call to the function to see if that would make a difference. When I run:

   breakpoint
   go stack "/Documents/Programming/RunRevBase//RunTime/Stacks/
LibPDF.rev"
   breakpoint
   get ControlGenerateResults
(myAnalysisHandle,myFilePathName,myNumberOfFrames)

It hits the first breakpoint, then Crashes the - Lib Stack never
comes to the front. The start using has been performed during
initialization (in preOpenStack).

The lib script has a lot of function in the stack script and this:

on libraryStack
end libraryStack

on releaseStack
end releaseStack

I did try opening it in the libraryStack handler, but this crashed
also, so I moved it.

Any ideas? I'm dead in the water now!
Thanks a lot
All the Best