Where do I find Revonline?

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Mon Jun 18 11:37:58 EDT 2007

On Mon Jun 18, 2007, Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com

> Heather Nagey wrote:
> > Like Richard said, you can already do this from inside Rev, using
> > "Save as Legacy". Is there something we haven't addressed?
>
> Linux.
> --
>   Richard Gaskin
>   Fourth World Media Corporation

I would like to add a word to Richard's remark:

There is an additional logical problem even for non-linux users! Those
who wish to use stacks from Revonline and cannot open them because these
stacks are saved in stackfileversion 2.7 format of course cannot apply
"Save as legacy".

What is needed here - and clearly has not been addressed - is to provide
a small standalone widget that converts 2.7 stacks to 2.4 - and of
course those who use such a widget should be aware that in rare cases
some functionality could be lost in the converted stacks (as Richard
already had pointed out).

--
Wilhelm Sanke
<http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia>