My son Andro.

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 06:25:33 EDT 2007

The holidays are here and as a consequence my younger
son, Andro, was threatening to either lie around being
useless, or keep saying "I'm bored". He's 11 years
old, knows nothing about computers beyond text-editing
and a few goofy games.

Plonked him down in front of my G4 MacMini and RR
and told him to start "copying" the Mac Calculator.

Told him about fields and buttons.

30 minutes after we started he has at least 50% of the
functionality in place. 90% of that was his, not mine!

What a REVOLUTION!

So, Boo to the moaners.

Love, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.