Last Post

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Mon Jun 18 05:08:13 EDT 2007

Dear list folks,

I'm sensing a consensus here to have this post  deleted, as it is
defamatory to some of our list members. Whilst I cannot do anything
about the webpage he has put up, I see no reason to publish the link
here.

I am writing to Bob offlist, I would ask that nobody else respond on
list and further propagate this thread.

Once again, I'd like to express my warm appreciation of all of you
here who voluntarily give time and share expertise with the
community. Its unfortunate that such participation from time to time
exposes one to this type of attack, I hope it will not put any of you
off from continuing to participate.

Warm Regards,

Heather