Last Post

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Jun 17 20:24:52 EDT 2007

Bob,

I guess I have to say that I, for one, am happy that you're finally
giving up. Regardless of anything else, you have wasted countless
hours of "our" time trying, patiently, to understand where and how
you stand on almost everything. Frankly, I'm tired too. I read "most"
of this last post, until I came to the realization that your problem
is your problem. Not mine. I don't use Linux, I have no intent to
ever use it - at least for now, and I should imagine there are a lot
of others on this list in the same boat. HOWEVER, this is not the
place to discuss ANY of this. Take it, as you have done, to Kevin.
You have access to him. Leave the rest of us alone to struggle with
our own "petty" programing issues.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, and well meaning; just missed guided. Had
someone been bold enough to tell you this at the outset of your
"rants and raves" we'd all be much better off.

Good luck. Life is short. You need to see either a good shrink or a
good astrologer. You're obviously going through something which needs
resolution. Absolutely no malice is intended, and I have no personal
agenda other than surviving my 75th year on what is getting to be a
very contentious planet - in virtually every aspect.

Joe Wilkins