Impressed: it has been years since I've been hacked this well :(

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 09:17:15 EDT 2007

On 15 Jun 2007, at 02:11, David Bovill wrote:

> I was also doing research into video and Flash based projects, and
> with a
> tabbed browser I had 30 or so tabs open - my guess at the moment is
> one of
> those Html pages contained a hidden movie - harmless to all but the
> paranoid.

At the risk of sounding condescending, this is almost infinitely more
likely. ;-) If not from a hidden movie then from a Flash ad with
audio - I've come across these a couple of times and they are a right
pain!

I kind of assumed that you'd quit all running applications and was
still getting the audio coming through.

Ian