Making DLL for Revolution ...

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Fri Jun 15 04:27:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

Do a search of the Revolution SIte, you should find 2 articles (part
1 and 2) that have sample projects for Mac and PC. I'm not sure you
can do it with the Hardware and OS you are intending to use through.

The name of the package is something like "ExternalsEnvironment"

Hope this helps
All the Best
Dave