Obstacle Avoidance

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Jun 14 16:25:14 EDT 2007

The problem is, that your code doesn't deal with the cut off that
happens with 360 respectively 0. I did not look close enough at your
code to fully understand it, but i think you should add code that deals
with that scenario.
I remember having a similar problem with one of my stacks, but didn't
get around to solve it.

On a related note, did you look at AE from malte? It doesn't solve this
problem, but has some nice handlers to simplify degree calculations and
movements.

I made an other stack that moves a circle using AE, its linked on the
forum (It has it's own problems though):
http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=234

There's a trial of AE available:
http://www.runrev.com/section/revselect/arcadeengine/index.php

greetings