"share text" behavior of a pop-Up menu included in a background

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Thu Jun 14 07:18:09 EDT 2007

Hi,
In a stack, I have a group (with background behavior set to true)
including a pop-up menu button.
Contrarily to what I thought (probably it’s the first time I am
including a pop-Up menu in a background), I just discovered that the
behavior of such a button is similar to those of a « ‘share text
field ».
If I set the label of the button to such Item on one card, this same
label is displayed on all cards with the background.

I suppose I have to use a field (with don’t share text) instead,
unless there is a mean to get a « non Share Label pop-Up menu" in a
background ??

Thanks a lot in advance for any comment, idea, solution

Best regards from Grenoble
André