Image Tile Cutter

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jun 13 15:07:35 EDT 2007

a simple way I would think would be to create an invisible or
offscreen stack to the full size of the image (up to 4000x4000 I
think), set the filename of the image to the big file, create a grid,

and use

export snapshot [from rect[angle] rectangle] [of object] to {file
filePath |container} [as format] [with mask maskFile]

Examples:
export snapshot to file "Test.ppm"
export snapshot from rect "0,0,200,200" to file "Nav.jpg" as JPEG

export snapshot to pictVariable as GIF  (this could be saved as as
custom property, or the picVariable could be an array, each square
saved in an element which comprises the whole graphic. then could be
saved as a custom property set, ready to go)

hmmm...

gotcha's? I don't know.. seems like it would work.

sqb