Asynchronous upload via post?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jun 13 14:52:33 EDT 2007

Dave, Jacque, please explain more... if one wants more 'threads' one
needs separate scripts?

I kinda know this works but I need to define it...

so if one trys to do a blocking thing, say, in the bg script, then
any handler in that script is halted?

but if one does a "send in x"  a command to an object, say button or
field or whatever from the same bg script, the script in the btn
executes and/or blocks while the bg script continues?

What would be the best repository for such "little" scripts? Hidden
buttons? Backscripts?

is there a way to pull a script from a custom prop and 'do' it
(within scriptlimits of course) in a runtime? I couldn't get this to
work.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o