OT: The iMac is... dead.

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Jun 12 22:31:55 EDT 2007

Derek,

Definitely replace that Motherboard battery!

I believe it is probably just the standard 1/2 AA 3.6 volt lithium type
that you can get at Radio Shack, or elsewhere on the internet.

A machine which is usually on all the time and then gets powered
down for any reason such as being moved, power outage etc. will
many times appear to be dead.  It's just the PRAM doesn't understand
what it is supposed to do anymore because the motherboard battery
is dead.  Replace that battery!

Good luck!

Rick
Rick Harrison

You can buy my $10 music album "Funny Time Machine" digital CD on the
iTunes Store Now!

To visit the iTunes Store now to listen to samples of my CD please
click on the
following link.  (Please note you must have iTunes installed on your
computer for this link to work.)

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?
playListId=213668290