how to get back to browse tool via script?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Jun 11 10:53:32 EDT 2007

Hi Tiemo,

When a paint tool is chosen not any mouse message is sent except
mouseEnter and mouseLeave related to the card window.
On the other hand, when a window is not top leveled, Rev does not
allow to use paint tools...
Then:

Make a substack as a palette with an appropriate windowshape (to
avoid any title bar) with your buttons in it.
No shadow, a background according to your main stack, etc.
Code a moveStack handler to move the palette with the main window.
Now, you have buttons that seem to be included in one only screen and
they work perfectly :-)

Le 11 juin 07 à 16:32, Tiemo Hollmann TB a écrit :

> I have a button to give the user the chance to choose the brush
> tool. After
> finished the paint job the user should choose again the browse
> tool.  BUT
> with the brush tool active no button is triggert any more. Nor can
> I change
> the tool back again automatically by "mouseenter", because
> mouseenter isn't
> triggert either any more. What am I missing?
>
> Thanks for any hint

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.