Hobbyists vs Pros

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Jun 10 22:10:37 EDT 2007

> So my conclusion: Rev must have reached an unprecedented level of stability
> (thanks Bill) because I've never noticed so many wasting so much time
> writing so much about so little for so long. I think the current OT to 'how
> do you do that in Rev posts' is about 15 to 1.

You know Kay, this piece in you post actually made me laugh, it's
11:00 PM in here, I am frustrated because my network is going down
every two minutes and I can't work, but reading your mail, I just had
to smile, you nailed! :D

Rev must be working fine! :D

Chipp,

thanks for kind words about me, you know, I am giving back to the
community just like you and everyone helped me when I was coming from
RB to Rev :-)

Andre