Mac Icon problem

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 19:09:34 EDT 2007

Hey,
  For some reason, a new app created with Revolution doesn't show its icon
immediately.  You can try moving it to a folder where it has never existed
before, or even restarting your computer for Finder to display the
application's proper icon, but I found the quickest way is to zip up the
application bundle then unzip it.
  Another problem I have found is that my build settings do not apply right
if the mainstack is not the top window at the time of the build.

  Thank You,
    Bridger Maxwell
    www.FieryFerret.com