W(h)ither Rev??? - (was sundry recent rants, with ever-increasing parentheses and unending tree branches)

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Sun Jun 10 14:51:17 EDT 2007

Mike Harland wrote:

Having read the latest Mathewson v. Kane mini-rant, I thought it was
about time somebody long-in-the-tooth, white-haired and Gandalf-like
synthesised a few things. As a persistent, silent reader for many
years on this list, I assume I can be allowed one message of
(positively) negative comment before I am banned or threatened with
legal action!

etc.

Certainly much-appreciated from this end Mike, and thanks for breaking the silence.

Regards,

Bob (Warren)