shift from one stack to another visible despite lock Screen

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Jun 10 08:54:16 EDT 2007

You say that the mainstack appears, but not in what circumstances. Is
it on startup of an application, or on openstack? Maybe it's just when
you press a button on a third, unmentioned stack?
Also, do you create the "name forename" stack, or do you just rename it
or setting of the label?

Said that, here are some general hints:
For stacks not to show up, it's always best to have them hidden (set
the visible of stack x to false), then saved. that way the stack never
shows up on screen.
If you need to show the stack, but do not want to show it while a
handler runs in another stack, lock screen will not be very useful.
Lock screen most often only affects the current stack.
Also of note is that style and mode changes sometimes make stacks
flicker.

have fun
Björnke

--