Imagine a world in which HyperCard had been open sourced 20 years ago?

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sat Jun 9 14:42:48 EDT 2007

OK - I'll make a start tonight. With regard to SourceForge it is not
possible to link their repositories directly into the Script Editor but now
that they have SVN - I can mirror code to SourceForge easily.

Does anyone have a preference for an initial library - something to start
with. My vote would be for something Html or web related - perhaps something
related to the new browser externals?  I am working on that now, and it is
less integrated into other stuff - so it would be a fresh start... but do
suggest a starting library if you want - I've got:

   - libOPN_Core.rev
   - libOPN_Browser.rev
   - libOPN_Colours.rev
   - libOPN_Data.rev