Imagine a world in which HyperCard had been open sourced 20 years ago?

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Sat Jun 9 11:17:41 EDT 2007

To: <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>

> Aren't there quite a number of open-source repositries around? What about
> Hugh Senior's "Scripter's Scrapbook" and the many sample stacks available
> from the sites  of Rev and Metacard users or on RevOnLine?

Perhaps.  Perhaps not.  Guess it depends on one's perspective.  I find
RevOnline handy - but not always clear.  I find the Rev sites like Chipps,
Richards, Scott R's and Sarah's (etc and apologies for those I've left out)
very cool and very helpful and better organized (clearer).  A large
repository detailing various code snippets and stacks would be very happy -
especially to newer users initially - and in time helpful to others.
Finding all the cool sites with code is no mean feat when starting out.
While this is one of the best programming lists I know of it'd still be nice
to go to a nice, organized site where everything is at your fingertips and
easy to find (and explore).  As I said this is a matter of perspective and
not perhaps of value to all.

Scott Kane