Moving an Object into a Group

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 10:55:35 EDT 2007

Andre, Bill, Eric,
Another way to do this (move a new field into a group of buttons) is to
1. open revNavigator (in the Plugins list in the Development menu)
2. select the card to be edited
3. in the list of card objects, the new field will appear at the bottom
4. simply "grab" the field and drag it up, into the appropriate group.

Other Navigator tricks:
1. you can select, and edit, objects that have accidentally been moved off
screen
2. you can find objects that are invisible
3   you can locate objects that are layered under others
4. you can pull individual objects out of groups
5. you can relayer an entire card, or background group, quickly and visually.

There is probably not a single day that I don't use Navigator. I can not
thank Geoff Canyon enough!
Paul Looney