Moving an Object into a Group

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Sat Jun 9 00:01:25 EDT 2007

Hi Bill and André,

Thanks for replying.  I used the same steps as you, Bill, and I just
tried it again without success.  I have a group; I drag out a new
button, copy it; click "Edit Group" on the menu palette; and paste.
No button appears, and only the original shows in the Application
Browser.  I also tried cutting instead of copying the button, and
using Copy Objects, Cut Objects, and Paste under the Edit menu
instead of keyboard shortcuts.  When I leave edit group mode, I can
paste the button without a problem on the original level it was created.

This was a quirk with Revolution quite some time ago, and I recall
someone posting a variation of what otherwise would be the normal
steps to move an existing object into a group, but I'm afraid I
didn't save that tip.  Sigh.

I'm using a G4 iBook and OS X 10.4.9.

Regards,

	Gregory