Imagine a world in which HyperCard had been open sourced 20 years ago?

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Fri Jun 8 07:28:05 EDT 2007

Wow! Thaks for the post Chipp - always good to have some hard facts.

2000 out of *150,114* projects - really is that all?  That makes 2/150 - or
less that 1% of projects! I would have guessed it as more like 20%

How many non-open source software projects end up in the scrap heap - more
of less than 1%?