Unexpected quits in 2.8.1

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Jun 8 00:55:31 EDT 2007

>Is this just going to sleep or a true screen-saver? And what kind of monitor?
>
>Joe Wilkins

Both.  It's the built in screensaver that comes with the Macintel
MacPro.  And it was set to come on after a period of inactivity.
Apparently, if the stack is doing something without my input, that
must be considered inactivity, because I'd flip over to the other
computer, and when I'd come back, the screensaver would be on, and
the unexpected quit would be hiding behind it.  Every time.  It does
produce a crash log.

I turned the screensaver off, and so far it's been going almost 3
hours without quitting.

I have a Sony Trinitron Multiscan 500PS.

Since turning the screensaver off apparently fixed it, then there
must be some conflict with either the sleep or the screensaver, and
either my stack or Rev itself.  So I'll turn the screensaver back on
to get a crash report, and report it.

Shari
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games