textFont and textSize defaults

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 7 23:17:16 EDT 2007

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> The engine defaults for the textFont and textSize properties are
> "Helvetica" and "14", respectively.
>
> But in the Rev IDE I see different values, and different ones still in
> standalones made in the Rev IDE.
>
> What governs these differences, and how can they be made consistent?

If the stack has no settings of its own, it inherits text properties
from the Home stack. (Stack colors do the same. Just one more use for
the Home stack. ;)) If the Home stack has no settings, the engine
defaults are used. In standalones, inheritance is from the main stack,
or if it has no properties set, the engine.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com