[OT] NeoOffice

Rishi Viner rishi at puredata.com.au
Thu Jun 7 20:50:18 EDT 2007

Just a small contribution.

We have one Mac user in our office here who has both MS Office and NeoOffice
installed. They find they are using NeoOffice more than MS Office now, with
no compatibility issues and are sharing doc's and xls's with the rest of the
office and with clients just fine. I think they are using NeoOffice more as
they find it is more logical and intuitive once you get used to it. They also
find they are doing a lot of their internal work using NeoOffice's native
file formats too, as the file sizes are much smaller.

Cheers,

--
Rishi
Australia