Fixed stack IDs?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Jun 7 16:26:55 EDT 2007

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 21:06:44 +0100, David Bovill wrote:

> Do I remember reading that there is a recent feature / supported /
> unsupported for permanent stack ids (I know that the ids change as objects
> are added)?
>
> Can't find it anywhere - I'm looking to use a permanent id that will survive
> stack modifications and (file) name changes.

You could always insert the stack id of the original stack (pre mods)
into a custom prop and then check that from that point on... I don't
know about permanent stack IDs, though - I remember we *talked* about
it, but I don't know if it actually got implemented.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/